Roll Call. Inside 30 days. MN In May

Our first one of the year..... any year! Can't wait to meet everyone and have a good time. If anything it will be a learning experience!

I am looking forward to a short trip north and seeing everyone! Someone bring the sunny and 70 degree weather!

help--maybe??

would someone coming from the des moines area or someone that is going to stop at Hawgeyes on the way be willing to haul some supplies for me to the contest?? Will be there to judge(not cook)

thanks
buzz

We will be there. Look for the Miami Spice Machine and our new smoker.
Drop by for a cold one and tell us a good story.
426396_3298311860688_1354630820_33347035_265681617_n.jpg

551959_3792921865629_1354630820_33561932_601540326_n.jpg

I wish we were joing you guys there but for this year I couldnt plan for it . The organization puts on a great event .

Motorhome looks familiar. Cant wait for the weekend

If you have been to any dog shows over the past couple years you might have seen it parked at events. It also seems to like to drive itself to duluth during the summer for some reason. We just go along and see where it takes us. :biggrin1:

We are looking forward to meeting new friends and touching base with some old ones. Should be a great contest. I know this is a Minnesota and Iowa shootout but we are hoping to throw a South Dakota wrench into the mix!!!

See everyone tomorrow! We will be pulling in around 2:30. Looking forward to it!

Make sure you bring extra stuff to tie down that which may blow away. The forecast calls for a windy one. One of our EZ up's has already fallen prey to MN in May--aint happening again!:roll:

Team Butts, MAK n Que are on site and in spot 34. Stop on by and say hello!

Back