Pics from Pork In The Park Friday Night

plethoraofpinatas

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My buddy and I drove from DC to Salisbury to check out the competition today. We got stuck in about two hours of DC and beach-bound traffic (never leave the city after 3pm on a Friday!), but made it just after Dessert turn-in and got to say hi to some great folks. Here's some pics from tonight.

Danny from 3 EYZ BBQ prepping the whole hog
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334982283.154810.jpg

It was a pleasure to see Fred Bernardo from Tastylicks and his sweet new Jambo Pit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334982393.555683.jpg

Fellow Brethren Keith from Fat Maxine's BBQ let me get a shot in front of his crazy steam engine smoker
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334982656.703198.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334982567.847776.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334982567.847776.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 390
Thanks everyone! BTW, the big guy posing in front of the Keith's smoker is me. Keith is a much skinnier man than I am, hahaha

That train was awesome :) The spider was cool until sometime Fri night, when it put on a Cowboys helmet :(

My phone died, so all the pics are on the wife's. When she wakes up I'll pull them out and post any good ones.

That train was awesome :) The spider was cool until sometime Fri night, when it put on a Cowboys helmet :(

My phone died, so all the pics are on the wife's. When she wakes up I'll pull them out and post any good ones.
Regrettably, our cook went as well as the Cowboys season. Thinking of changing our name to "Train Wreck"

Thanks Keith! No this is not Keith either, this is my boy (who is apparently not the only one really into trains!) We had a blast on Saturday, this was his highlight, my highlight was brisket from Jacked Up BBQ!
116_2311.jpg

Thanks Keith! No this is not Keith either, this is my boy (who is apparently not the only one really into trains!) We had a blast on Saturday, this was his highlight, my highlight was brisket from Jacked Up BBQ!
116_2311.jpg
I can't view pics here at my school. I'll check it out at home. My son also loves trains.

Great contest. Sandy means business. 8 or so years ago she said she'd have 100 teams, and this time it was 113. Got a call, you done good. Jay from four twenty tore it up with three calls while Dizzy Pig sat on their asses with no calls. Beautiful seeing your friends win. Nice shots man.
Chris

Hey Chris

It was a pleasure cooking next to you all. We enjoyed it.
Hope to catch up with you again this year.
Chris

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Back