My 1st Fatty

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I've never done a fatty before but thought that today might be the best opportunity to try one since I have a lot of people coming over tonight. I stuffed it with green peppers, onions, mushrooms. black olives, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and some spices.

picture.php

It should be ready by half time.

Lots of meat, bro. Sorry I wasn't clear. :p It's hot sausage wrapped with bacon stuffed with tomato sauce, peppers, mushrooms, onions, black olives, mozzarella, and spices.

I've got some adjustments to make on the next one, but this fatty is incredible. I can't eat a lot of it, for obvious reasons, but what I did have was very delicious. I will have to do this again soon.

picture.php

What can't you eat? Granted, it looks a bit mushy and doesn't hold its shape but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying what looks to be quite tasty.

What is all the yellow? I don't see anything in your ingrdients that would produce such a yellow color. I would have expected more of a red pizza hot pocket from hell look.

I couldn't eat much because it's so fattening. Sausage and bacon isn't good for my boyish figure. :wink: I'm not sure where the yellow came from except maybe the cheese and tomato mixing.

Fat?!?!? Where?!?!?! That looks like a wholesome meal. You have your meat group, your veggie group, your dairy group, and your bacon group. Put it on some bread or biscuits for your grain group.

Fat?!?!? Where?!?!?! That looks like a wholesome meal. You have your meat group, your veggie group, your dairy group, and your bacon group. Put it on some bread or biscuits for your grain group.

:laugh:

Thanks, brethren. I have to say, it was absolutely delicious regardless of its looks. Here is a wide angle pic -

picture.php

Back