Dirt Man and Ribs yum

thedirtman

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have to say that I take a back see to all of you when it comes to smoking, Grilling I can hold my own. On Sunday I did three different ribs. I got a rack of Bison Ribs from a customer of mine at Gun Powder Bison company in Maryland. Which were very tasty. I did two Pork ribs, one with 3eyes and the other with Bayou Dirt. The sauce that I used was from Pork Barrel BBQ, which I have to tell you is awesome. Which is now one of my favorites. I am lucky to know both makers of of 3eyes and Pork Barrel BBQ. Both Great products and are local in the Maryland and DC area. If you have not tried Bayou Dirt on Ribs, you are missing out.

DSC00233.jpg

This is not a great picture, The Bison Ribs on top. I charred them a little to much at the end. But man was it tasty, with a great meaty taste.

DSC00235.jpg

A close up of the Pork ribs. They were cooked perfectly. My wife said they were the best that I have done. The Bayou was on Top.

DSC00237.jpg

Make that TWO home runs Todd.:becky:
We used the Bayou Dirt a few nights ago in a scampi dish. We made enough for leftovers but they're weren't very many.:eusa_clap

NICE! Bison ribs sound GOOD!

I just got a shaker of your original DIRT a couple of weeks ago.
We like it.:thumb:

It has been almost three months since I have been able to grill and smoke for fun. I have been so busy. Which is a good thing. Thank for the nice comments. The bison ribs I just ate the leftovers. It is so good.

looks good - and yes, I bet your Bayou Dirt is good on ribs...it's good on several things.

Back