Poll: which cooker is your primary

K

kcquer

Curious how many lefty, righty and others we have. I know a lot of you have multiple cookers, for purposes of the poll just gonna go with the following choices. Feel free to detail your arsenal or post pictures.

BTW: First attempt at posting a poll, forgive me if I fark up.

Doing the NB thing here. Probably just as well you didn't put Klose in there - we already know who has those! :D

Use my NB dera' for 99% of my cooking. Also have an ECB, WSM, Smokette II (electric), Little Chief (electric/cold smoker), A home made offset made from 2 55gal drums, and working on my "Midnight Express" trailer mounted offset.

Guess I didn't list my grill as being in my arsenal. "Jennie" (for lack of a better name for a Jenn Air) gas grill complements the Bandit well. At some point I'd like to add a WSM to take when we take the horse trailer and go trailriding for a weekend or longer. I like the idea of 'set it and forget it' while I'm out doing other stuff.

I've got two NB units, my old Silver and the new 'dera. I've also got an old Charbroil gas unit I haven't lifted the lid on for a year and a half or more.

with the inverted nipples, being's she fell over on her front in the last wind storm?

Bandera is my main cooker. Meco electric bullet type cooker, which is also a nice cooker, and my Coleman 3000 gas grill.

I use my horizontal a lot - the ECB is the catch all and so got the vote!

I, too, use the heck out of the gas grill!! :D

NB Bandera, a 30 some year old Charbroil (repaired bottom) horizontal charcoal grill with rotissery that I use for turning big turkeys and a small "baby" cast Iron grill that works great for just the two of us.

I use the beast for all my smoking right now, and have switched to my new Weber Platinum for grilling. Use only charcoal and hardwood. Maybe when I become an old fart like David or Big Al, I'll use gas. :p For now, the only gas in my house is man made. :oops:

where's the easy-bake oven?

Bill uses microwave. Brian uses some sort of gas, usually the day after
he goes to Panchos'.

BigdogSmoker said:
I use the beast for all my smoking right now, and have switched to my new Weber Platinum for grilling. Use only charcoal and hardwood. Maybe when I become an old fart like David or Big Al, I'll use gas. :p For now, the only gas in my house is man made. :oops:

I don't use no stinking gas :evil: Don't even have one of those Gas farkers :!:

i gots

NB Bandera (beast)
NB Hondo/silver (Hondo)
WSM (lil smoky.. son calls it r2d2)
BYC (the chef)...aka Hugh
Kettle(silver)
Broilmaster P3
DCS 48" commercial grill also the beast.

an ECB thats decommisioned
and a water main that hasnt become a smoker yet. :) .. Bill calls in Pugh cause he insists its a sewer Pipe. But the ECB lid fits it perfectly... just gotta find time.

If I ever get of my ass and follow up, by Klose Bandera Klone will be delivered.

BBQchef33 said:
i gots

NB Bandera (beast)
NB Hondo/silver (Hondo)
WSM (lil smoky.. son calls it r2d2)
BYC (the chef)...aka Hugh
Kettle(silver)
Broilmaster P3
DCS 48" commercial grill also the beast.

an ECB thats decommisioned
and a water main that hasnt become a smoker yet. :) .. Bill calls in Pugh cause he insists its a sewer Pipe. But the ECB lid fits it perfectly... just gotta find time.

If I ever get of my ass and follow up, by Klose Bandera Klone will be delivered.

Welcome BBQChef33,

Get over to Cattle Call and introduce yourself.

Primary is the 'Dera
Secondary is the Hasty Bake, also used for grillin (By the way this one was free too)
Weber Gold Kettle
Giant SS WSM?

I nominate that "thing" Heath has for an avatar as the Most Ugly Avatar ever.

Can I get a second?

I can't answer the poll.

Need a better definition of primary.

I got so many weather situations, that they dictate more than anything what is the smoker du jour

Okay. So. What's your preferred smoker when all the sirens are going off in the county and there's three vortices on the ground?

Well the Bandit (NB) of course.

I love my dera.

In fact, I have loved my dera, literally, 6 times already.

No need to spray the hinges then

LMAO

Back