• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

you got a chubby

schmitty28

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I would like to announce that I am taking donations for a backwoods chubby just kidding(or am I ). Does anyone know much cook space is in a chubby? (i.e.) how many racks of ribs could one cook at a time or how many Boston butts approx. 8lbs could be cooked at once?

You can get 9 racks of St Louis ribs, slightly trimmed, say about 10 bones verses 12 bones, and if you're talking 8 lb butts, 2, but 4 butts if they're in the 7 lb range. Now if you get the G2 Chubby, which I don't have, I'm sure you can easily get 9 full racks of St Louis and 4 8 lb butts. It the G2 was available when I bought my Chubby, hands down I would have purchased it.

I might also mention that the Chubby will easily do 3 pizzas at a time. Now you're smokin' :clap2:

Use the google feature at the bottom of the page. You should get a lot of good pics. Also checkout the backwoods forum on their site. Got a good thread with pics of my chubby. Lol.

G2 ftw

definitely getting one want the g2 but gotta see what the wife says she doesn't like the price of the chubby

definitely getting one want the g2 but gotta see what the wife says she doesn't like the price of the chubby

I hear ya! The wife's approval is the only reason I havent purchased a Backwoods Party...YET.

I just pulled the plug on a g2 chubby. Should be here this week. On this forum someone has gotten 6 8-10 lb butts on it with now problems!

My wife incouraged me to get the G2 Party. I had been looking at Backwoods for almost 2 years but hadn't pulled the trigger. When the G2s came out I had mentioned it to the wife and the wife basically insisted I get it. Probably helped my wife had just smashed her wedding ring and felt really bad. Either way I have a G2 in the garage and love it :-D

I got the chubby g2 due to weight I can put it in the truck and take t camping with us!

Back