• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

1st cook on my new (to me) Lang 48 patio **PRON**

que_dawg

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Finally got to bust out of the house from being snowed in most of the week and fire up my Lang 48 patio for my first cook on it. Been cranking most of the day. :becky:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 478
"New to me" ? That thing looks spotless in the pics you have posted. I think we need some more pics after you step back a few yards. That thing has some serious capacity.

Where did you get the Lang? How is it cooking for you? Even / steady temps?

Food looks great!

Here's the rest of it, came off just in time for the Falcons game to start....:clap2:

Attachments

• brisket.JPG
    brisket.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 397
  • burnt ends.JPG
    burnt ends.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 397
  • ribs.jpg
    ribs.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 395
Your food looks wicked good, a whole lot better than the Falcons. (sooory). Really like the looks of that brisket.

Where did you get the Lang? How is it cooking for you? Even / steady temps?

Food looks great!

I found the Lang used on CL, looked like it has berely been used and has always been kept out of the weather. Had to put in a 15 hour day :)bored:) of driving to get this bad boy but it was worth it, got it for a little more than a new Lang 36, that I was planning on buying new. I think I got it for a fair price.

It cooked well for the first run, I had to push the temps towards the end of the cook, just couldn't get out of the bed to get started early enough, and then had to wait on my wood guy to pick up my fresh split hickory. I am sure I will get even better results the next time. I will take my time and cook using my normal, lower temps.

Your food looks wicked good, a whole lot better than the Falcons. (sooory). Really like the looks of that brisket.

At least everyone enjoyed the food. Even if the game sucks. Maybe next weekend I will have to cook some dirty birds to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Yeah, I hope that brisket was better than those Falcons! I'd say it was worth the drive, gettin that Lang 48 for a lil bit more than a new 36. You probably saved close to $600 Nice score!

My new 36 should be here Wednesday hopefully. Can't wait!!

Back