fingerlickin: random acts of AWESOME!

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
so jason emails me asking for my address. knowing what kind of character this is, i send him my neighbors address. you know, because of safety and security. (kidding!)

if you have listened to me long enough or read enough of my posts, you will know that mississippi is beer hell and that all the rest of you guys are spoiled, whether you realize it or not.

the mailman walks into my office today with a box. since i got a heads up from jason, i had a pretty good idea what was happening. BOOM!

38A01A80-7503-4342-89C9-D636FECC1841-5856-000000B860C2E35D.jpg

beers not from around here!!!!!!! i've been dying to try pumpking for YEARS, literally. despite seeing a small amout of southern tier over in florida (when i can get over there), pumpking does not make it there. we get a few offerings from sierra nevada, but never the beer camp series.

i'm super excited to try these beers and they will be empty bottles by the end of the week......

ALSO, saw a bottle of a rub that says "tin foil" written on it. assuming this is chris' rub, but made by jason, i'm far less fearful that it is tainted or doctored in some way to try to eliminate a left leaning voter from the voter rolls. (dead libs can vote anyway, so i'm not too worried about that though) hehehe.

we return favors around my house, so sometime in the near future, expect a package.

CHEERS!

:twisted::rockon:

Congrats! Fingerlickin' rocks but it was a prudent move to give him a fake address.

whoops. probably should have put this in the woodpile.

SCORE!!! Those pumkings are fairly tasty! Can you get/have you seen Weyerbacher Pumpkin ales where you live?

SCORE!!! Those pumkings are fairly tasty! Can you get/have you seen Weyerbacher Pumpkin ales where you live?

we don't get any pumpkin beers at all. the only christmas one we get is abita christmas, which is not even worthy of grabbing a sixer of.

I'm glad it all got there in one piece! I must say I did one of my finest bubble wrap jobs to date on that baby. :thumb:

That's awesome that you've never had any of those before! I've seen pics of your beer stash and I though for sure that wouldn't be the case.

@Big George: The foil hat thing all started when GTR hooked me up with my first taste in a similar fashion. Since then I've been hooked, so that one is all his fault, or we can just blame Bigabyte since it's probably the right thing to do anyway. :grin:

FTR deepsouth is a modest guy, he knows I was just returning a favor. :wink:

we don't get any pumpkin beers at all. the only christmas one we get is abita christmas, which is not even worthy of grabbing a sixer of.

Gee...

Guess I need to make a trip to the bev warehouse. They had a couple 4 packs of Weyerbacher still lingerin around. At 8% I bet they are just fine after sitting for a month or two already.

Back