View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #48
AustinKnight
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney7269 View Post
Man Austinknight, that guy looks like he could put some pop knots on someone. Better keep feeding him well, don't want that one mad at you. I have a best friend I have been bbqing with for a long time. He's where I learned alot of my chicken secrets from. Sometimes he cooks and sometimes I cook at the house. But he's definitely one that will stand up and say "what the ---- man!" to someone if they get out of line. Good to have a friend around like that. The funny thing is that "the belligerent" went whining to my buddy 1 site across and was like "dude you need to tell your buddy to calm down, I was just tryin to help, I'm just here to have fun." Jason said "he dont need no help, you'll see. I'd get pissed if someone came over to my camp and started shiggin also"
I will take one awesome great friend any day of the week over a bunch of decent ones. Smoke on brotha! Maybe one day we can meet up at a cookoff. They got a big lonestar sanctioned coming up in Lagrange mar 8-9
He eats well around me cool that old boy across the way told him you didn't need any help I know he felt out of place like a mother after hearing that. I do have a few awesome friends that I've know most my life, people on Facebook ask me you still hang out with I say ya why wouldn't I
Are you competing at the Lagrange comp I prob wont compete but would like to come check it out? It's not that far from me I like the lonestar organized events.