Ohio Brethren Holiday Dinner?

post up the photo or email it to me mr. curt :biggrin:

I'll post it tonight... don't have the camera in the office here... I'm photoshopping someone else in place of me, but the rest will be the real people. :)

It was a lot of fun. It's funny - 6 guys with no apparent connection sitting down talking like they were old friends and looking forward to the next get together. Now that's what I'm talking about.

That is very cool guy's!!! Just goes to show ya how people are in the bbq society........i have met several total stranger's thru this forum at comp's and gathering's and have alway's felt iv'e known that person for year's!!
If you farker's weren't so far SOUTH in Ohio i would'a thought about jumping the border and meeting ya!! :biggrin:

Us Mid-atlanticers got to stick together. We're not in 'Que country like some. So getting together at a commercial joint talking about it is almost as much fun as cooking. Without the 12 hours, cases of beer, and watching Rick pass out(that's a prediction for a future get together).

Anytime anyone comes this way feel free to drop me a PM and I'd love to meat for lunch or something.

Us Mid-atlanticers got to stick together. We're not in 'Que country like some. So getting together at a commercial joint talking about it is almost as much fun as cooking. Without the 12 hours, cases of beer, and watching Rick pass out(that's a prediction for a future get together).

Anytime anyone comes this way feel free to drop me a PM and I'd love to meat for lunch or something.

DO'OH! it'll take all you got and then some for that to happen. hahaha!

actually, i've been cutting back lately... doctors orders.

i'll be needin some more of that bourban ale stuff. :biggrin:

since curt wasn't up to having the next one at his house, ya'll can come over here sometime.

It was a lot of fun. It's funny - 6 guys with no apparent connection sitting down talking like they were old friends and looking forward to the next get together. Now that's what I'm talking about.

i only saw 5 guys, but i might be seeing 10 about now. :biggrin:

DO'OH! it'll take all you got and then some for that to happen. hahaha!

actually, i've been cutting back lately... doctors orders.

i'll be needin some more of that bourban ale stuff. :biggrin:

since curt wasn't up to having the next one at his house, ya'll can come over here sometime.

I'll have you know that I never said no to that. :)

I'll have you know that I never said no to that. :)
*LOL*
you will learn i'm only serious about 10% of the time... or am i? :wink:

it's all good. i think we'll end up at everyone's place in time.

Back