We sold out! (Pron)

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We had a Super Sunday Specials day at the Market. We made all of out "greatest hits", stuff that isn't on our regular menu today. We served, Brisket Chili, Beef Ribs, Smoked Chicken, Fatties, Pig Candy and Rib Tips along with our regular menu. We sold out of all of our specials and almost all of our regular menu.

Here are a few pics (Sorry for the pic quality but I took them with my phone.):

Brisket Chili

13541_1259906011337_1040276865_806679_4150734_n.jpg

Pork Spare Ribs

13541_1259894091039_1040276865_806639_6409871_n.jpg

Smoked Chicken (boneless, skinless thigh)

13541_1259818089139_1040276865_806279_1132801_n.jpg

Like I said in another thread, It ain't competition stuff but it has every bit of love I can muster.

Comments?

Sold out means it obviously tasted as good as it looks. Very Nice!

How big are the thighs and what are you charging?

I do OK with 1/4's, not a big chicken crowd here.

Thighs are relatively small but we sell for $8 a pound. Breasts (when we have them are $9/pound.

Congrats on selling out Neil!

Your food looks outstanding, im sure you put all your heart and soul into it.

I watched you dealing with brisket at the Royal.

Well I would be a Market Groupie for sure if I lived in your neck of the woods...or umbrella in the sand as the case may be.

The sunday market Bigmista rules. other food vendors have 1 customer, Neal gets a line 10 people deep. Hats off to some good Q Neal!

congrats neal you all are doing up some good q thats very cool oh send me some thanks lol

Neal the food looks great but the slicer looks like it could use some serious time with a good sharpener. Or maybe its just my monitor.
Dave

Congrats on your continued success Mista! Obviously you are winning the taste buds of the CA folks. Excellent job well done brother.

Neil's reputation is enough to cause the long lines - the product just keeps 'em coming back again & again.

Neal the food looks great but the slicer looks like it could use some serious time with a good sharpener. Or maybe its just my monitor.
Dave

LOL!

Its not your moniter, I have used his knives...I think I will take my diamond sharpener next sunday and see if I can sharpen his knives for some of that Chicken. Bonless, skinless thighs, brined, rubbed, smoked and sauced, that almost looks as good as deep fried!

I noticed the knife in the picture too. It doesn't look AS bad in person but it does need to visit the sharpener. WE have one guy that we usually trade with. He sharpens all of our blades, we give him ribs tri-tip and collard greens. I love bartering at the market.

Back