• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Buddies UDS cart

Ken V

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Here is a couple pictures of my buddy's new UDS cart is going to use in competition. The frame on the inside is made of 1 in. square tube covered on the sides with aluminum tread plate and then a sheet of stainless steel on the top. He bought three IQ 110s and a couple nights ago we test fired all three of them, they worked amazingly well, about a quarter basket of Kingsford burned for eight hours and then he shut them down. We played with the controllers from 225° up to 350°. He still has a few things to finish on it.
Here are a couple pictures.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337196032.330816.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337196067.158088.jpg

Very nice! Essentially insulates the cookers to a degree and shields them from the wind.

Oh yeah, all three of the drums are wrapped in ceramic blanket insulation.

cool idea!

What is the overall length? And, is it easy to get into a trailer/truck?

I love that, I get tired of spectators at comps thinking my cooker is a trash barrel. You have solved that problem. Very professional.

that is a great idea that I think I may borrow for putting 2 drums in, really glad you posted the pics he did an awesome job!

That is sooo cool! I gotta do something like that, but on a smaller scale.

That is an awesome set up! looks so cool! I bet the drums will really perform well with the added insulation! Nice job!

Very cool! But you prob could have bought a abackwoods smoker for what u spent on 3 UDS! Lol

Back