View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #75
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

I am not posting my video of Purgatory Stout because I don't love Shack Attack. As I mentioned, Shack Attack INSPIRED purgatory stout - which is a stout that can be modified by sweetners'ketchup/mustard to make any sauce or stand alone.

I mention Boshizzle at 3:25

But I am interested in this griffin thing. Now that I have the MKT, which will probably cook burgers and dogs and sausage as well as some Cambro Bought in BBQ.

But there is this one thing I saw in BOTH Va and Tennessee I plan to do. They shred up the pulled pork like normal but then chill or freeze it.

Then when the customer ordered a sandwich they scooped it out and placed it on a griddle flat top on butter. I think they toasted the buns.... the pork was steamed with a but of vinegar sauce covered by a large lid... like the lid you use on a turkey cooker. I think the buns were steamed too

But lastly was a great sauce like this griffith stuff here. I can't wait to see the consistency of it (how it sticks to the meat).

Remember, there are entire BBQ Meccas up near there that don't put a SMIDGEN of rub on the pork or hog... because the flavor is in those sauces.

Edict.

Certified KCBS Judge

Sauna girl, oh Sauna Girl, where once there was a world, for one breathe shining moment who was known as................... Sauna Girl
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->