"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Smoked a beef roast this afternoon for sammich slices.

My wife is entertaining her best friend tomorrow and I'm cooking grilled boneless / skinless chicken thighs wrapped in bacon and stuffed with dill pickle slivers - grilled asparagus as a side.

Have a great weekend, pholks! :-D

Spicy east Texas sausage on the grill with some butter kase and a halfway decent Aussie Shiraz tonight. The boss wants steak and lobster tomorrow for V-day, and a pot of antelope chili for lunches next week.

I am gonna cut the tail off of a brisket,leave just the flat under the point,grind the trimmings and extra fat into brisket burgers and smoke the point/ flat combo.Got a couple of spares that I will cut down into STLs and smoke and pull the rib tips to toss into beans or tacos.100% chance of rain tomorrow makes it even more fun!:grin:

ukU7qH3m.jpg

I was hungry at Costco. Oops. Thinking about either doing the beef short ribs or the ribeye roast.

Got some people coming over for a braai.
Took out some pork chops and now contemplating wheter to do them Indonesian style, Chinese style or brine/marinate them in apple cider....
Decissions, decissions

I thawed these guys out last week, but then an unforecasted snow hit, and I didn't feel like dealing with it. Had to cook them this weekend while I was home. Pulled them out of the smoker right as the freezing rain hit.

Attachments

• Ribs1.jpg
    Ribs1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Ribs2.jpg
    Ribs2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 33
Back