Contest Announcment Mainely Grillin' & Chillin' State BBQ Competition Aug 7th & 8th Eliot Maine

F

Farmgal

Hi Everyone,
Applications are available for the 2nd Annual Mainely Grillin' & Chillin' State BBQ Competition on August 7th & 8th - held at the beautiful 33 acre Raitt Homestead Farm Museum in Eliot Maine - only 5 miles from the Kittery Outlet Malls and I-95.
Sanctioned by KCBS & NEBS, this will be a qualifier for "The Jack" and the American Royale with a minimum of 25 teams participating. Last year we had 30 teams for our first year and to boot, the winner of our event "IQUE" went on to win the Jack!
We will have the popular Peoples Choice contest on Saturday again along with the Wymans Dessert Challenge, new this year. We are still working on the rest of the schedule. More details to come.

Held in conjunction with the Celebrate MAINE Festival (fifth year) teams will enjoy live entertainment, free electrical hook-up, and plenty of room on your sites as they are located on grass fields.
Please go to www.mainelybbq.com to download the application.
FMI - email Lisa at
eatea@comcast.net
PH/Fax 207-748-3303

Lobstah.

We made it out for the inaugural contest last year and had a great time. It's the same weekend as my golf outing, or else we would be heading out again.

It's the season for lobstah as well. So we had a bunch. My little one even would have them cold for breakfast. Oh man and Lakeside did these peppers that were just outstanding.

A lot of fun!

Thank you. I had the best time last year. We are looking forward to a fun time for all!

Back