The wait is almost over... Shirley Fab

GEQUE

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Well after saving for a long time and countless pages of recommendations and testimonials from so many here on the Brethren (and other sites)I put my money down several months ago and commissioned Shirley Fabrication to build a Custom Smoker for my Team/ Business and it's finally time, as the process has finally began. I've never posted on here and always looked at other posts with envy as their smokers we being built. Well, Paul Shirley (aka Tuscaloosa Q) called yesterday and the process had began and sent me a few pics. Roy Hobbs to the plate....There's a whole lot to go, but it's taking shape. Here is a small list of the smoker options once complete..24"x80" 3/8" Cooking chamber, 3 Tel-Tru's in the door and one in the Warming cabinet, 3 temp ports on back with shelf, 2 temp ports on the front chamber. Stainless shelf on front, "rail" type storage system all the way around, 2 propane storage tank holders, Counter weighted door, custom wheels (the one in the pics are for build purposes only), custom badge, insulated firebox, and the list goes on. I can't begin to recommend Shirley Fabrication enough to anyone considering having a custom smoker built. Not only is their quality of work second to none, their genuine folks that take pride in their work and communicate with you at every step of the build process. Looking forward to picking it up at the end of the month and bringing it back to Southern, Indiana. I'll post more as the build progress happens. KCBS Competition is going to be a whole lot of fun with this....
Geque1.jpg

Geque2.jpg

Geque3.jpg

Looks great! I can't wait to get mine. Are you going to cook in the KCBS event in Warsaw, IN this year?

Very nice! That thing is gonna be sweet! Paul and crew do amazing work. That beast is going to be a real head turner!

Awesome brother. You will love the Shirley offset for sure. I'm using mine at The Q at the View in Gulfport April 3-4. This will be my first comp with the Shirley. Congradulations and enjoy.

Mine will be ready to roll next month! This last month is going to go by Slow!

Congrats! I'm in line to be completed in June. Looking forward to seeing your first cook.

Awesome brother. You will love the Shirley offset for sure. I'm using mine at The Q at the View in Gulfport April 3-4. This will be my first comp with the Shirley. Congradulations and enjoy.

Hmmm.... Road trip!

And congrats on the smoker. I need to pull the trigger soon myself...

Congrats!!! I just received mine the other day, you will love it. Can't wait to see the finished pics!

Congratulations on the new pit, you are going to really dig it.
Good score on the insulated firebox, ours has been put to the get this winter and it's exceeded all expectations so far!

Hmmm.... Road trip!

I would love to see you there brother. If you do make it down, I have big SGH initials on the side of my Shirley. Be sure to stop by my tent and say hello.

Gonna be a great lookin rig. Mine should be ready sometime next month. This month is probably gonna drag by.

congrats on the Shirley! I've seen several new humphreys owners and now a Shirley in evansville. Some good q cooking round here.

Back