Lsbs?

S

Smoke Ring

Does anyone know whats up with the Lone Star BBQ Society? Their website has been down for awhile. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard from them.

Garry

Their site is up far as I can tell...http://www.lonestarbarbecue.com/

All I get when I got to their site is this:

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Directory has no index file.[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]index.html[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]index.htm[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]default.htm[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Default.htm[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]home.html[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Home.chtml[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Try clearing your cookies, and doing a refresh. The site is definitely up...I get to it fine by clicking on the link in my post above.

I did notice that the nav links in the Smoke Ring banner are broken though.

Try clearing your cookies, and doing a refresh. The site is definitely up...I get to it fine by clicking on the link in my post above.

I did notice that the nav links in the Smoke Ring banner are broken though.

That's very odd. I switched to a different browser, deleted all the cookies and history and still get the same thing.

Can you PM me and tell me which nav links aren't working? I clicked on all of them and they worked for me. Sometimes I hate computers. :mad:

The problem seems to be associated with our Internet service provider. I tried the website on my Android phone connected to WiFi and got the same error. I turned off WiFi and tried again using the cellphone network and the site comes up. Crazy!

Back