Steak Comps?

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
FoodTV has a steak comp show running. Contest is in Arkansas. Anyone ever do one of these? Looks like each team has a million dollars worth of ribeyes. Does each team provide all of that meat? They are cooking a ton of steaks and serving a lot to the public.

I gotta think the meat is being sold to the public either by the contest or the contestants.

Todd,

The steaks were provided b y the contest and used to feed the public. Good show though.

Pig Headed said:
Todd,

The steaks were provided b y the contest and used to feed the public. Good show though.

Yeah, my question was answered about 10 minutes after I posted. Like my boys, I have no patience.

I'm so ready for comp season here!!

The cookoff in Lebanon, Tennessee has a Friday night "What's your beef" steak cookoff. It's fun and everyone eats steak that night. If you want to make a road trip this is one of the best cookoffs anywhere. It's held at a great county fair and the family would love it.

drbbq said:
The cookoff in Lebanon, Tennessee has a Friday night "What's your beef" steak cookoff. It's fun and everyone eats steak that night. If you want to make a road trip this is one of the best cookoffs anywhere. It's held at a great county fair and the family would love it.

Always looking for great family events - thanks for the tip Ray.

Back