• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

First Date...I'm cooking ...suggestions ??

If she suggested steak, then by all means steak!

and a few tunes...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpIHph07Mo"]Al Green - call me - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwyXQn9g40I"]The Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky (Eat A Peach, February 12,1972) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHQ7iK3w1AQ"]The Manhattans - There's No Me Without You - YouTube[/ame]

You are buying flowers, yes?

Enjoy your evening bro - ain't nothing better than a nice evening with a lovely lady! :clap2:

not enough time for ribs... bbq... I might just grill it or maybe not lol shes already got a +1 from me by suggesting first date was steaks beer and watching ball game tonight

Dude, if she suggested "steaks beer and watching ball game" what the heck are you asking us for:twitch:. Give the lady what she wants:thumb:

7/11 1 big gulp 2 straws & hot dawgs and a Bag of chips, if she agrees to a second date shes a keeper.

Be yourself! Cook what you enjoy cooking.
Sounds like a great evening. :thumb:

Something messy. Ribs, tacos anything were you can use your hands. Eating with your hands keeps the mood lite less nervousness more conversation and fun. As well desert can be made together or ummmm. :focus:

I'm probably too late to comment, but let's talk future:

If the date went REALLY well, I hope you thought about breakfast. :wink:

If the date went well, google Hudson Valley Chicken and think about that for your second date. The prep goes faster if two people are involved, and you can check out her culinary chops at the same time.

Sliced brisket point on butcher paper. If she asks for silverware or tells you the meat is too fatty, throw her back in the lake! :shock:

I think you've already got it figured out man - the steak and lobster sounds delicious, and it will sure impress. For the steak, you may want to consider a small chateaubriand roast or tri tip! Hope it goes well for you brotha, I'd love it if my chick would eat red meat ---- ohhhh get buffalo sirloin or ribeye if you can (my personal favorite is the buffalo sirloin marinated -- very lean and won't make you sleepy which is important!)

I would NEVER cook on a first date. Too smelly an sweaty but maybe that's just me. I would take her to either a good BBQ joint or steak house (spend some money on her if you think she's worth it ) and then tell her that you can cook better than her. That will open the door to her coming over. Just my $.02.

Just remember the #1 brotherhood rule: "No pictures...it didn't happen"

She doesn't want to leave the house AND she's bringing a case of beer? Could it be any more
obvious? Just make hot dogs and doughnuts. That will tell her you get the message...

she is bringing a case of beer?

watch out. they may find you in the bath tub the next morning after she gets you passed out drunk and steals your kidneys

other than that, have a good time!!

:biggrin1:

Back