• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

TradingPost Ribs

plakers

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I got me a package from fellow Brethren Budman1. This was my second Trading Post trade. I decided to incorporate the stuff sent to me into our Sunday night rib fest.

Heres the goodies with a package of Costco St Louis cut ribs
tradingpostribs034800x600_zps909e70fb.jpg

Rubbed one rack down with the TummyRub, used the mustard and TummyRub on the other

tradingpostribs035800x600_zps7caf24bb.jpg

Fired the UDS using KBB and some apple wood chunks. With the UDS cruising at 275 on a blustery rainy day I threw the ribs on the top grate.
tradingpostribs039800x600_zps9749bd81.jpg

After about three hours I pasted one of the racks with a combo of the La Nova BBQ sauce and the maple syrup and the other got a mixture of the Weber's mustard and the La Nova sauce. Pulled them for a short rest an hour later.
tradingpostribs040800x600_zpsa80dbbed.jpg

Sliced with dipping sauces for those so inclined
tradingpostribs042800x600_zpsfaf5ab96.jpg

Finally the wife's and mine plates prior to digging in
tradingpostribs045800x600_zps14710f8d.jpg

All in all a great cook.
Hope you all enjoy the pron and for those who have never entered into a trade--it may be better to give then receive but receiving BBQ related stuff from somewhere far off is a ton of fun

Which did you like better, the mustard coated ones or just the rubbed ones?

Those look great, Pete. I tried your James gang rub with the bull whacker sauce on some ribs, turned out really well. I also tried the orange glaze on some grilled tilapia, that is definitely a keeper also. Wife loved them both. :thumb:

Wow.... La-Nova BBQ and Webers Mustard.....

Sweet tastes of Western NY.....

Ribs look great..

Those are some fine lookin ribs!!!
And you can pass your plate this way

Back