• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class Triggs comp class in Feb?

Theresa B

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I met Johnny Trigg at the DC BBQ Battle and he "invited" us to attend his comp class in Feb. in New Orleans. I can not find any information on it at all. I did find an e mail address for him (real? don't know) I sent a note but haven't received any response (not sure I really expected to). I just can't find any information. Does anybody know anything?
Theresa:confused:

Took his ad Rod's class a couple of years ago.

While I don't use his recipe's to the letter, it helped us out a ton.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe in conjunction with the Hammond cook off, though it was in March this year?

I'd keep an eye out on the KCBS class schedule...Johnny is straight up...if he told you he was doing a class...he is! Btw...we took his class @ Big Poppas...amazing golden nuggets of knowledge...:becky:
you might try his facebook page as well.

JD- dang, I've googled and fb'd all over the place! I spend most evenings here on the Brethren...I'll attempt to monitor th KCBS site.

Thanks for all the responses...keep them comming!

I've heard from a "reliable source" that all the information for the class will be published in the August Bullsheet.

I got to ask Johnny about the class this weekend and he said Feb. 8/9 in Hammond. Details will be in the next Bullsheet.

From Johnny Triggs Facebook accout:

Folks - I'm planning a class in Hammond, Louisiana in February of next year. All the details are not finalized. When they are, I'll post them here. I don't get around on FB very well and my typing skills are not quite as good as my pork belly cooking skills. So, I probably won't respond to your private messages. Don't feel bad. You're not alone. Enjoy your day.

That was on Thursday.

I was with Johnny last weekend in Cleveland (TN) and the class is in February. The cost is $600 per person. You and your spouse can attend for $900 otherwise it is $600 per person.

I guess I'm out. I'd love to take it, but can't justify $600 especially since it is right before two back to back KCBS comps, and I need every spare penny for those.

Back