Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Chesapeake Jubilee BBQ Cook-Off

U2CANQUE

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I am going to be on assignment in DC, and was thinking about heading down to this contest....who else is in?

I might be. This is one that I haven't made up my mind on yet, but it's tentatively on my schedule. :rolleyes:

I realize this thread sez ROLL CALL so when I click on it and it doesnt tell me where it is specifically its a major let down. Can anyone post that date - location - information that would help me find my way?:roll:

I am coming down and competing Them Ohio City Boys!

Damn those All Jacked Up Ohio City Boys.....they will do anything for a headline:crazy:....had to break it out one time....called in this afternoon and confirmed a spot.....down to only 7 more spots out of 50, better get it in and going fast....Contests are filling up quick this year....so much for the days of driving in the day of and getting in....:doh:

I've still got to see if I can do it. If they run out of spaces, maybe I'll just come up and be Rob's "pit be-yatch".

I've still got to see if I can do it. If they run out of spaces, maybe I'll just come up and be Rob's "pit be-yatch".

I spoke to the event organizer and she said they were capping it at 48 teams and i think they were up to about 40

Back