• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Confirmed Payment The Dirty Dozen Brethren Pack ** afremaniii for 201.37 **

This just in:
RookieDad has sweetened the pot by adding a jar of his friend's Mountain Man Salsa. The winner can choose between mild, sweet or hot. This will be shipped seperately at the end of the auction. A big-o reach around goes out to Brother Phil for doing this. Thanks.

This is a good cause. Can we please not mess around with $.01 bids. I made a huge committment here. Just to show how serious I am. If this bid gets up to my original $120.00 bid, I'll toss in another $40.00.

This is a good cause. Can we please not mess around with $.01 bids. I made a huge committment here. Just to show how serious I am. If this bid gets up to my original $120.00 bid, I'll toss in another $40.00.

Wow. Now that is what I call commitment to the cause. Thanks Larry. :icon_cool

Ok gang, let's now play "Stick it to Larry." :twisted:

So is this just new guy hazing or what? I know I haven't been on the site very long, but I figure any higher bid is better than no bid at all. If my new bid of $101.00 is not appreciated, then I'll withdraw it and leave the previous high bidder of $100.99 at the top.

So is this just new guy hazing or what? I know I haven't been on the site very long, but I figure any higher bid is better than no bid at all. If my new bid of $101.00 is not appreciated, then I'll withdraw it and leave the previous high bidder of $100.99 at the top.

No hazing all. I would have made the same comment if Phil or any long term member had made it.

The problem is with $.01 bids is that people then just start bidding $.01 at a time. This auction is for a very special baby and I want to raise as much money as possible.

If I offended you I'm sorry.

No hard feelings, I understand completely.

$120.00 (The magic mark has been reached!!)

Back