• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

stan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Everyone,

At CompBBQ.com we have a new addition ScoreCARD. ScoreCARD are competition bbq stats for your team and you can also compare your results to another team! At this time we only have KCBS scores but are working to get other sanctioning bodies. We also list all the contests adn the results for each contest from 2012.

I would invite you to go look up your team results.

Please note though that this information is from KCBS so if you do not see a contest listed check the spelling of your team name that is the biggest culprit.

If you look up your team and it is listed multiple times please email us at scorecard@compbbq.com and tell us which is the correct spelling of your team name and then list all the miss spelled versions of your name. We will get back with you.

Go to www.CompBBQ.com and check it out. What do you think?

As a reminder CompBBQ is a competition bbq management system that helps contest organizers and makes registering for a contest easy for teams and judges! If you are an organizer contact us as we are looking for new contests. We are offering the system at a reduced rate until Feb 15th.

Thanks! But Will Cleaver from Stick n Chicks is the programmer behind it.

Pretty cool. Regional averages not working yet?
I ask ever site that does these rankings if they could do a feature to compare yourself to similar teams. It would be helpful for us not chasing the TOY to see how we rank against teams that compete a similar number of contests.

Pretty cool. Regional averages not working yet?
I ask ever site that does these rankings if they could do a feature to compare yourself to similar teams. It would be helpful for us not chasing the TOY to see how we rank against teams that compete a similar number of contests.

The team to team comparison is there. There is a button at the top of the page Team Compare that lets you compare your results to another teams. Or two other teams results..

We are working on the regional boundaries that will hopefully be updated in the next 30 days...

The team to team comparison is there. There is a button at the top of the page Team Compare that lets you compare your results to another teams. Or two other teams results..
I saw that. What I am talking about is we competed in 5 comps. I'd like to see how I stacked up against teams competing a similar amount. A TOY sort feature if you will.

I saw that. What I am talking about is we competed in 5 comps. I'd like to see how I stacked up against teams competing a similar amount. A TOY sort feature if you will.

ok i understand now... I will have to see if that is something we could add or not. It is a good suggestion but have to talk to the programmer....

Stan, I passed the info along to our web-master, Bryan, hopefully you will hear from him soon, I really appreciate your what you have done with this new site!!!

Hi folks. I am the PNWBA webmaster. Stan you can contact me at webmaster @ pnwba.com

How is this different from the NBBQA standings?

Hi folks. I am the PNWBA webmaster. Stan you can contact me at webmaster @ pnwba.com

How is this different from the NBBQA standings?

ISO I am not sure what NBBQA standings. The National BBQ Association? You mean the national bbq rankings? We show team statistics for the contests they cooked and also shows all the contest results... Check us out at http://scorecard.compbbq.com and look up a team.

Thanks for all the feedback and emails. I think we have answered all of them so far. Spread the word about ScoreCARD! Thanks again!

Back