CL score, WSM.

Ken V

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It figures 3 weeks after I buy a wsm and a great price I find a brand new, never used wsm on craigslist for $100.00. I picked it up this morning and was surprised to see a 18.5" with a thermo on the dome, the one I just purchased didnt have that. I was also surprised to see the size of the water pan, it is huge. This add was right, the guy put it together and never fired it up.

I look all the time on CL in my town and have NEVER seen a WSM listed ever, I sometimes catch myself thinkn this will be the day but no nothing :tsk:

I've been waiting for one to pop up on Atlanta Cl as well. I did miss a $25 Weber Q a few days ago and it came with stand a cover and has never seen rain. My e-mail to the seller was 45min too late, oh well : (

I just got in on this one. I emailed 1/2 hour after he posted it. Does anyone know when weber switched to the shallow water pan? This one has a large deep bowl type water pan.

I just got in on this one. I emailed 1/2 hour after he posted it. Does anyone know when weber switched to the shallow water pan? This one has a large deep bowl type water pan.

Actually I believe they switched from the shallow water pan to the deeper one on the 18.5" model. I've read about it on the tvwbb but I can't point you to exactly where.

Back