Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score

Tarheel Smokers Cooking Class
September 14th & 15th 2012
Where: Tarheel Fireplace & Grill Shop,
657 Ocean Hwy. S. Hertford, NC 27944
Cost: $750 per cook, spouse included.

This class is the second open offering for our championship team. Roy has been competing for 10 years as Tarheel Smokers and has won numerous Grand Championships and many category wins. He finished the 2011 season with 4 grand championships and over 20k in prize money. Thus far in 2012 he has 1 grand and a top 10 out of 3 contests.

Tarheel Smokers has only done two one on one classes in the past and both teams have achieved success using the same recipes. Students from our first open class offering in January of this year have already had lots of success with Screamin Nite Hogs winning Grand in Lexington and Belmont House of Smoke winning Reserve in Chesapeake along with a 1st place Chicken. Its 5 o’clock Somewhere has had several top 5 calls with a 1st place Chicken at Hogfest. Poboy’z BBQ had top 5 calls at Hogfest as well.

Attachments

• Tarheel Smokers Class flier.pdf
    473.3 KB · Views: 60
Welcome to the class: Piedmont Pit BBQ and DPQ BBQ, excited you guys are coming!!!

Roy

Just finished Louisa, Congrats to Serial Griller on Grand and Cool Smoke on Reserve. We ended up with 3 top fives and something happened to the ribs.:cry: Ended up 6th overall. The recipies still work. :-D Smokin Peaches was 7th overall with a 2nd place rib and 10th place chicken using my recipes. Congrats to her as well.

Roy

We are excited to have Bob Sammons coming to the class all the way from Colorado!!
Still have some spots left so get that application in. This may be the last class offered.

Still have some spots left:-o This is not just a technique class, you end up with working winning recipes. Don't miss out!

I will say without a shadow of a doubt that Roy's class has helped me greatly. His techniques and recipes work on any kind of smoker. Since taking his class I have greatly improved in all categories. You don't want to miss it if you can attend.

We are looking foward to another good class with lots of information to help those who attend reach the stage more often:clap:

My 2 cents: Take the class. Head to front of the line.

Or wait in line patiently until it is your time.

Man. Can. Cook.

Heads up everybody only three weeks left till the Tarheel Smokers Competition Cooking Class! There is still space left so don’t miss out on the last chance to get those winning recipes from Roy!! Check out the link above for all the info. Hint, what happens to your ribs when you mix Butchers, John Henry, Smokin Guns, Cimarron Docs, and a couple more things? Only those who are here will find out!!

Well we are Jack bound now, and excited to be going back, this class will have all the information, techniques, and recipes that have helped us get there. I still have space left so if you are on the fence maybe this will help push you over the edge and come join us for a terrific time and lots to learn.

If you do a class next year I will try to make it. You're the one that got me addicted to this madness anyway

Still have some spots available until Monday of next week then I will close it up. Don't miss out on a chance to improve your game with some award winning recipes. And just a plain Ole good time!

Back