belt buckles for trophys!

I would probably get funny stares wearin a belt buckle with my cargo shorts and flip-flops :wink:

But they do look like very nice buckles...

I gotta say...

I'm not a belt buckle kind of a guy...but if I got one of those as a trophy I would start going to church twice a week to show that thing off.

I would love to get a buckle for a comp...that is an awesome trophy. Now if that was given out for winning a category and some boots for GC...I would drive to that comp.

I would probably get funny stares wearin a belt buckle with my cargo shorts and flip-flops :wink:

But they do look like very nice buckles...

I think it's perfectly acceptable if your cargos are plaid and your apparel also includes a straw cowboy hat.

Suggested it the kcbs BOD 2 years ago. Never heard back

I will only wear one if they have a bucking pig for the pork category!

I think that'd be great. I would wear it with my cargo shorts, but only when they are presenting awards at a contest... I think the straw hat would be be part of the attire.

They give out a bad azz WCF style belt here in FL

lakecity_grand.gif

I thought about what it would take to get one made for my Jack win.. would want to get the biggest one they made !

They do this in Texas at several events. I got one in Bandera last year at the CCRA BBQ Cookoff.

My buds Clint and Doug were Reserve GC and got a nice buckle too.

I can't see it.

No, really, I am NOT going to be inspecting your belt line at close range.

They do this in Texas at several events. I got one in Bandera last year at the CCRA BBQ Cookoff.

My buds Clint and Doug were Reserve GC and got a nice buckle too.

Now that's bad-ass.

Cowboys are skinny. BBQ guys ain't. I can't see the buckle idea catching on.

Back