• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Equipment

Igloo Coolers
Cambro
E-Z Up
Maverick and Thermopen
Cabela's Zero Grav Chair
Lifetime Tables
Wells Cargo Trailer

Carlisle box. Half trays and full trays as far as the eye can see.
And our rubs and sauces are never what they seem. :wink: It may be in a Blues Hog shaker, but is it really BH? :icon_devil Heeheehee

Is it "I'm another jackass that won't admit to using Plowboy's on everything, so I hold out behind closed doors."?

Word. You are not alone. I'm tired of hearing, "I only use the shakers!" :p

Plowboys rules! :-D

At Memphis In May you set up six days prior to the competition. The teams entertain visitors in the booth from Wed. through Saturday. You need more room than a normal competition. We have two 10' X 20' metal frame walled tents plus a 10' X 10' EZ up for food prep. We use mainly ingloo coolers for both hot and cold storage.
Thanks
Mike

Isn't ubiquitous an adjective? Wouldn't it be better stated...."seem pretty attached to the ubiquitous knives and thermapens."

???

Only thing I can add is Tequila. :lol:

EZ up Tent,
Lifetime Tables
Igloo and Coleman Coolers (ahhh got you cause I got both!)

I like to put in a freezerbag and wrap in towels then shove tightly in the cooler.

Never had a cambro but someday when Im ranked up there with the Plowboys guys, maybe I'll get one.

(I dont have a team yet but I wanna!)

Is it "I'm another jackass that won't admit to using Plowboy's on everything, so I hold out behind closed doors."?

:twisted:Luv ya bro....
Nope, Try again.....
Carlisle box. Half trays and full trays as far as the eye can see.
And our rubs and sauces are never what they seem. :wink: It may be in a Blues Hog shaker, but is it really BH? :icon_devil Heeheehee

Word. You are not alone. I'm tired of hearing, "I only use the shakers!" :p

Plowboys rules! :-D
I do only use the shakers... Ask Todd, I ordered a bunch of shakers just to throw you guys off!

Hey, this thread and a few others just came in real handy :biggrin: I need a 10x10 canopy and don't know one brand from another :confused: A quick site search and it looks like 90% of Brethren like the EZ Up brand. The local SAMs has them in stock for under $200. I'm picking one up on the way home :cool:

Thanks for the help!
Boat

Back