Over Cooked It By That Much.....(Pron)

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Definately Tender, Realatively Moist - Tastes Great but Slices can't hold together....missed it by 1/2 hr probally........I let it rest 1 1/2 hrs.

null_zpsee9b338e.jpg

null_zps5e49316c.jpg

He'll Yes

I would right now Put two ice cream size scoops of that brisket in a bowl. Drizzle with shack sauce and top with a Nathan's kosher dill. Eat it like a big ol bowl of what I remember BlueBell "eat's" like.

Still looks great. Sometimes I take the thinner part of the flat that is like that and just crumble it up to make hash, nachos, and chili with.

I'm gonna call that "Green" brisket. Because you can recycle that into so many other things! : )

It looks like it finished nice and tender.

You can pass me my plate now please :hungry:

Believe it or not this is how we prefer our brisket. Tender enough to pull or shred or eat in big chunks. Wouldn't even worry about it and just enjoy it !

I would still eat it.

on a side note, if the first couple of slices start shredding like that, slice it thicker so it holds together.

I would still eat it.

on a side note, if the first couple of slices start shredding like that, slice it thicker so it holds together.

Oh I Tore it Up! Spooned the crumbles onto a Soft Roll, Drizzled some Stubbs On - Damn Good! It was just a Hair overcooked where it crumbled but was a tender and a good taste.:grin:

Back