new edge pro apex

liv4jpn

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
just received my edge pro on ups this afternoon and what a great tool already spent hr or so with my fillet and kitchen knives and this is a well designed machine and very easy to do a pro job of sharpening

now just have to talk friends and family into paying for my new toy:-D

it's always nice to get a new toy. tool, I mean tool.

Been looking at getting one for my hunting/fish knives, looks like a pretty slick system!

I have and Edge Pro Apex as well. I upgraded from the stock stones to Shapton Glass Stones and I have to say it is the best sharpening system I have ever used. Enjoy

just received my edge pro on ups this afternoon and what a great tool already spent hr or so with my fillet and kitchen knives and this is a well designed machine and very easy to do a pro job of sharpening

now just have to talk friends and family into paying for my new toy:-D

Charge them to sharpen their knives! :becky:

+1 Edge pro Rocks, I am now the official knife sharpener of the neighborhood.

I have been eyeing an edge pro for a long long time... Quite the procrastinator I am, I really need to pull the trigger. I know it works great

I have been eyeing an edge pro for a long long time... Quite the procrastinator I am, I really need to pull the trigger. I know it works great

SAME HERE!!

Now I'm a jealous procrastinator!:laugh:

Been using the Edge Pro Apex system for years and can't say enough good things about it. Just sharpened all my Shun knives last week and here is how sharp I keep all my knives. Used a standard newspaper page:
http://youtu.be/jIPB-1TIunc

Back