HELP! 2019 Veteran's BBQ Updates and Info

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I figure no one is reading Big George's bumps any more (Thank you big G, We seriously appreciate it!) So I'd write this here.

We're 3 weeks out! Gulp....

First off, we are still short on our fundraising goal. We're looking more and more at what we can cut from the menu to make this happen. If you haven't donated yet, we could use all the help we can get.

https://www.gofundme.com/bbq-for-veterans-at-milwaukee-va

On the Plus side, we have secured some nice donations from Uline, FIS, and US Bank, and Shirley Fabrication. Mission BBQ started out strong, but kinda fizzled at the end. They're donating a little mac and cheese, but not nearly what we had hoped for. I plan on inviting them out to the event maybe get them on board as a bigger sponsor in the future. Best I can do.

Spread the word far and wide, Brethren. We could sure use your help feeding these heroes!

Last edited:
I promised $100 last year to the vet fundraiser on Long Island and he said -
we don't need anymore now.
SO THE $100 goes to Shagdog!!

Please PM me your address, I will not do Paypal or things like that.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!

One sounded like a lonely number, so I just wrote you a check for 2.
2 Hundred. In the mail now. Hope this helps. I've been very fortunate this year, just got $80 tip from the cheapest guy

you ever met , wtf? (I did way more, way more than promised, as usual) and a $700 tip last September -

I transformed a guy's deck from a piece of crap to epic FANTASTIC!

I say pass it on!

It's the least one can do. You guys are doing the Heavy Lifting.
Hours and Hours, for starters. How much driving do you do do that you are never

compensated? Phone Time? Emails?
People like you guys really are the 5% who pull 95% of America along.

Back