American Royal Invitation Letters

Smokin' Joe

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Has anyone seen their American Royal Invite letter for 2010?

She put out a call to sanctioning bodies for qualifying teams on 7/23. Said she was going to send some out early. The qualifying period isn't up until this weekend.

Thanks guys...for some reason I had it in my mind that it was late....appears I'm just early!

Haven't seen mine yet. Qualified last Sept. Unfortunately don't think I will make it (fingers crossed and trying to work it out). But you better bet the invite will be framed and on my wall!

I received one today. It had the wrong team name on the envelope.

Got mine today, Jolene said that the printer got off a little and put the names on the wrong labels.... but told me they did have my team name correctly assigned. They showed me as smoke on wheels, not the team on the label...

I received one today. It had the wrong team name on the envelope.

I'm sure they'll fix you up right! Wish I wasn't so focused on other things and could pull off a return trip to KC this year. Ya'll blew my mind last year and I can't wait to get back soon.

My guess is local teams got them today and other will see them over the next couple days. We're really excited. Our first time cooking the Royal.

Got mine today too! Already in an envelope to go back in the morning! Can't wait!

The Brethren Friday night picture will be at Plowboys again. Free beer and the official welcome to MY city.

Haven't gotten mine as far as I know (work away from home and only there weekends) but I saw my team name on the list that Karen Walker published the other day. :becky:

Doubt I'll make it though. :ballchain:

Back