Thanksgiving Gift - (why i deserve...) Thanks Ashmont!!!

Bacon

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I won this contest in November and shortly after I received a call from Marty. I thanked him for his offer and we had a real good conversation. He let me know that the grill would be in the mail on friday and he should get it early in the next week. Louis got the grill and set it up, though it took a few weeks to actually use it.

I guess having three kids at home, wife, and two jobs is time consuming.:mrgreen:

I do apologize for the long period of time before I got around to posting a pic or two for my friend. A few busy weekends and the holidays bookmarking, he finally got me a pic of the grill and first cook. Though taken with a camera phone, you can see it in action.

wj8cw3.jpg

He is extremely grateful for this gift and told me yesterday that his is firing it back up this coming weekend. He said he is going to do some ribs and a pork butt. I'll supply him with some of the great information I learned from this site.

This is a great site full of great people with tremendous knowledge of Que. I am proud to be a member.

I will end this post with a picture of Louis at his first fishing trip. Yes, he is 30+ on his first fishing trip.

He caught a fish stick.......

cellphone183.jpg

More Pron please!!!!:twisted: How did the fish stick work out? Top of the grate or bottom after it dried out....:mrgreen: Where is the Pork?:twisted: I understand not having time to just do it..... Louis have a great time with that kettle. It has a lot of miles.. From manufacturer to store, STL to now Dallas..

So cool! BTW, I think that explains why fish sticks taste the way they do.:icon_sick

Back