Do You Like This Site?????

I love this place! Made a donation today!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks to everyone involved to keep this going.

Brothers and Sisters

This site is home for alot of us!! It costs alot to keep the site running and so far Phil and a number of others have paid to keep the site up and running. There are so many members now that it is costing alot more to run this site.

Question: Would you be willing to give a donation to help keep the site running??

I have already hit Pay Pal to help out. Think what it would cost you for a subscription to a magazine.

Come on Bro's

Show you care!!

Buy a subscription or make a donation by using the options in the menu on the top of the forum.

Spice

You know I'm in! I think my sig has a couple of kegs and some smiley thing. Rock on!

Dig you guys.

just got back from vacation and opened my email and found a happy birthday from the brethren. thanks gang, just shows you why this site is so special. smoke on Brethren:-D:cool:

Yup, I like it! My brother turned me on to it. Much better than the last thing he turned me on to, which was cigarettes when he was 12 and I was 9, but that's another story.

I'm getting a lot of good tips and feed back on my attempts from the Bro's. So, Yup, I like it!

Yes I love it. been around since November 2007 and made a donation this last month finally. Mods are great.... I screw up a lot so they don't take it personally. People are very helpful so the beginners and most of all respectful to those that may disagree with a certain technique. I am very happy with the site. 512

I am new and lovin it so far. Everyone seems very nice. Will more than make a donation soon.

You bet

Just found this site and bought the subscription. Love to smoke but always up for a new idea or method. Nice to find a place where others share my passion.

Thanks Brothers & Sisters!! Your OVERWHELMING support has helped this site make many upgrades and insure that we continue to have a place to call home. I am proud of everyone who has donated not only monetarily, but have given the gift of shareing thoughts, ideas, reflections and prayers to all members without hesitation.

I am proud to be amongst some of the greatest guys and gals in the World!!

Thank you!!

Spice

Back