What about eggs?

What will you eat an egg on?

• Burgers

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Enchiladas

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Yes, Yes and probably more!

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • No! Why are you doing that to your food?!

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

Heisenberg

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
What will you eat an egg on?

Had a discussion with some guys from work and they had never heard of having a fried egg on a burger (my favorite) or on enchiladas (second favorite).

I'm waiting for the opportunity to try it on pizza!

I love a fried egg, and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to intentionally put a fried egg on my burger.

I love peanut butter and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to combine them either.

I love a fried egg, and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to intentionally put a fried egg on my burger.

I love peanut butter and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to combine them either.

I've had both. Good eats!

I put fried eggs on all sorts of things, it is delicious on hamburgers, and equally so on enchiladas, especially Sonoran-style enchiladas

I put fried eggs on all sorts of things, it is delicious on hamburgers, and equally so on enchiladas, especially Sonoran-style enchiladas
This guy knows what's up! :clap:

Gotta do a fried egg on a dirty burger, its a nice thing.

Love Eggs. On top of;
Burgers
Enchiladas
Grilled Ham and Cheese (Croc Madame)
Steak & Cheese
Sausage and peppers Sub.
Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Steak
Red beans and rice
Just about everything.

I used to get a plate from a place called Suki's Country Kitchen (yes, Suki was not from this country at birth) which consisted of either a large sausage patty or burger patty, on top of a large biscuit, then sausage gravy and a couple of fried eggs on top. She made her brand of hot salsa, which was kimchi and ground up dry peppers for the side. Tabasco was safer to eat, heck, dripping tabasco into your eyes resulted in less pain than eating her salsa. It was good food though.

I smoked some eggs using cherry. They made awesome deviled eggs and egg salad!

DSC_6136-PP.JPG

2013-02-20_20-39-04_255.jpg

You sir, are missing out. Fried eggs are great on burgers.

As for peanut butter, have a burger and bun, peanut butter, Jack cheese, bacon and lettuce, and maybe some dill pickle if you like. It is much better than people think, but it needs to be with the right toppings.

I said enchilada but actually i'd eat them on lot's of things. The best egg breakfast i can remember was one time camping when i ate then on flat hard shell tortilla shells with taco sauce, Mex cheese and re fried beans... oh baby. I might have to make that again this weekend!

Eggs on and in everything, specially Asian style Soups:hungry:
with a bowl of beans.

in pies of all sorts.

in burgers.

I could be wrong but I think Deguerre posted about a grilled cheese sammy with an egg on top. It looked so good I tried it for lunch. That was good so I tried it for breakfast. Now it's one of my favorite breakfast treats.

I could be wrong but I think Deguerre posted about a grilled cheese sammy with an egg on top. It looked so good I tried it for lunch. That was good so I tried it for breakfast. Now it's one of my favorite breakfast treats.

Egg Cheese and Bacon would be one of the most common breakfast rolls down here. or is that up here? depends on how you look at it I suppose:loco:

Back