Padawan and Phubar's Osso Buco with Phettucine Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
-starter PhlatPhish rolls with pesto and tomato/basil/mozzarella tower (Padawan)

-main coarse osso buco with Phettucine (Phubar)

-dessert tiramisu roll and spiked coPhee (Dennessey)

Starter was very tasty...Phish could've used some more salt though.

Osso buco and the Phettucine went very well together.

Tiramisu roll was a Phail except for the taste.

Your products are obviously fresh and beautifully cared for. That photography is on point too! Thanks for sharing a great day cooking. Everything looks great!

WOW! Are you guys chefs? The reason I ask is because every post that I've seen from you, the presentation is on point! You're also 2 very creative chefs in the kitchen and on the grill. My hat's off to both of you.

Phubar, Did you and Padawan go to culinary school to learn how to cook like this? I mean all your cooks appear to be of upper end restaurant quality from what you cook to the EXCELLENT presentation. I am astounded at the consistency of premium posts that y'all bring to the forum. Hats off to the both of you. By the way my spell check says you misspelled cophphee or was it just for brevity. Thanks again for sharing y'alls culinary skills.

Phubar, Did you and Padawan go to culinary school to learn how to cook like this? I mean all your cooks appear to be of upper end restaurant quality from what you cook to the EXCELLENT presentation. I am astounded at the consistency of premium posts that y'all bring to the forum. Hats off to the both of you. By the way my spell check says you misspelled cophphee or was it just for brevity. Thanks again for sharing y'alls culinary skills.

Thanks you guys!
Great compliments!
No we didn't go to school to learn how to cook...we're just backyard smokers.
The reason why we plate nicely is because our comps are more culinairy based...lot of "Phru Phru".
Because we do this every Phriday it becomes sort of practice.

Back