Tony Stone Netherlands

esselle

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This weekend sees the biggest ever BBQ competition in Europe take place in the Netherlands. There are 37 teams booked in which is huge by our standards. It is a fully sanctioned KCBS competition, complete with judges class. We will be attending and would like to wish every other competitor the best of luck. http://www.tonystonecompetition.nl/

It's great to travel. Good luck teams , remember to have fun.

Gutted I missed out on this one, as family comes first. Good luck to Miss piggies and good luck to all of the teams. So many teams from Blighty who have gone to this comp to compete. I take my hat off to all of them. xxxx

Invicta Q

Congratulations to Lowland Smokers for their GC and Bunch of Swines for RGC and to everyone who got a call. Fantastic competition. Mods am I allowed to post a link here to my website with my account of the competition?

Congratulations to Lowland Smokers for their GC and Bunch of Swines for RGC and to everyone who got a call. Fantastic competition. Mods am I allowed to post a link here to my website with my account of the competition?

I'm pretty sure if you place the link in the Post, you're fine. Just no linky in your sig without a link on your site back to the Brethren.

We´re right back from the Tony Stone Low & Slow BBQ Competition. Had a lot of fun and met a lot of old and new friends. Also, we didnt come home empty handed. 5th. Place in Ribs, 3rd in Brisket and over all 4th place out of 33 Teams. The top of the ranking was very close, with our 644,57 points we missed the first place by just 2.9 points. This wasnt too bad though, as our friends from the lowland smokers took first place and we are as happy as they are ! :razz:

Thanks to Harry Havinga & Team and the KCBS Outreach Team to make this happen :clap: and most important : Thank you, Tony !

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Back