• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

• Crab Cake to yo Face!

Phrasty

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Random Crab Cake I did about 2 weeks ago. This is the only pic I got before they were all finished. Seasoned them all up and threw them on the CI Griddle over coals... Been requested to do some more sometime soon so I'll document them a bit better next time round... :becky:

E9AE03BE-E655-4399-834D-FF7DD89EC0E9-1047-0000009E7116B2FC_zps85f25bd1.jpg

Cheers

looks good to me. my friends in Maryland would beg to differ tho. they make fun of me because i like crabcakes with break or cracker crumbs. they are jumbo lump snobs. haha.

I usually do spicy mayo with a touch of ketchup... Tartar works as well but I find the "off the shelf" tarter sauces are never as good as home made, spicy mayo is easier to make... :thumb::heh:

Cheers

I usually do spicy mayo with a touch of ketchup... Tartar works as well but I find the "off the shelf" tarter sauces are never as good as home made, spicy mayo is easier to make... :thumb::heh:

Cheers

Oooooooo...I must confess that even though I do make my own tartar, I've never tried making mayo. Have to give that a shot...

Thanks guys! :becky:

Oooooooo...I must confess that even though I do make my own tartar, I've never tried making mayo. Have to give that a shot...

Oh no... I don't actually make the mayo... I just use mayo and make it spicy.. :heh:

Nice and crisp just the way I like em

For sure, crisp on the outside gooey on the inside! :thumb:

Cheers

I wasn't a fan of crabcakes until my buddy's wife brought me some that her mother had made. MANNNNNNNN now I can't get enough :)

Back