View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #41
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnaws on Pigs View Post
Rectangular cornbread tastes funny.
You're funny!

Thanks so much for starting this thread, Hoss. I've been wanting to make cornbread but didn't know very much about it. What a lot of great information in this thread. I have two CI skillets with shapes -- one has small ears of corn and one is just circles. Sorry, Gnaws on Pigs. I was hoping to find a recipe without sugar or flour so thank you so much, Cowgirl. I can't wait to make me some southern cornbread!!

Now, next question --- can you make hush puppies with the same batter? And are hush puppies always deep fried? I've never eaten a hush puppy.....
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->