• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bought a brisket for HnF

ClintHTX

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Planning on smoking it tomorrow. Going to follow what AustinKnight did on his HnF brisket with butcher paper. Should i go ahead and trim and rub tonight? Or will it be fine to do it before tomorrow morning?

I would trim it up tonight brotha, then in the morning season it up.and put it back in the fridge tell your fire is ready and put it on. Good luck with the cook, can't wait to see the pics :D

I would trim it up tonight brotha, then in the morning season it up.and put it back in the fridge tell your fire is ready and put it on. Good luck with the cook, can't wait to see the pics :D

Thanks man! Following the way you did it. Havent had much luck with brisket but i got a good feeling with this one!

Thanks man! Following the way you did it. Havent had much luck with brisket but i got a good feeling with this one!

Ya brisket is the hardest one to figure out but practice makes perfect, your going to like this one :thumbup:

I also trim the night before, bag and cool it. Then in the morning, fire up the pit, rub the meat and let it sit in fridge uncovered. Onto the cooker and go!

Back