Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Naptown - BarBayQ - Annapolis, MD

rexbbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Rex's Red Hot BBQ will be rolling in Friday morning. Looking forward to competing near the bay. Any other Brethren gonna make it?

Fat Maxine's is out, even though it's our backyard, most of our team is away for the weekend. If anyone needs a hand with running boxes, etc I may be able to help on Sat. Just let me know.

Degüello BBQ is in for our first full comp of the year. Will be there waaaay early!

We are absolutely bummed to have to miss it, but we'll be hosting a Derby party that has run every year but one since before I was born. Hopefully next year they'll sling it between Derby and Preakness.

(Already ordered the supplies for deviled quail eggs and mint julep wild boar ribs.. mmmm...)

Eggstra Point BBQ will be there. Looking forward to it!!

Brian
Eggstra Point BBQ
Finksburg, MD

We are absolutely bummed to have to miss it, but we'll be hosting a Derby party that has run every year but one since before I was born. Hopefully next year they'll sling it between Derby and Preakness.

(Already ordered the supplies for deviled quail eggs and mint julep wild boar ribs.. mmmm...)

Dis..where are your priorities? :tsk:

The BBQ Nuts team will be there. We're looking forward to our 1st comp of the season!

We'll be there. We didn't make it to Salisbury, so, it's our first of the season. Hope we don't have to many bugs to work out. Weather looks warm.

Back