Plowboy's Class in Shillington PA

Slamdunkpro

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Big Kudos to Todd from Plowboy's and Fred & staff for a well run event this weekend (no snow, no tornadoes). Todd's class is well put together, informative and helpful. My rule of thumb with classes is if you take away 2 good tips/thoughts/techniques/recipes you got your money's worth. I took way more than 2 home from Todd's ( I'd tell you what they were but then he'd come to my house and kill me in my sleep; probably with my own knives)

I highly recommend catching his class if you can.

Big Kudos to Todd from Plowboy's and Fred & staff for a well run event this weekend (no snow, no tornadoes). Todd's class is well put together, informative and helpful. My rule of thumb with classes is if you take away 2 good tips/thoughts/techniques/recipes you got your money's worth. I took way more than 2 home from Todd's ( I'd tell you what they were but then he'd come to my house and kill me in my sleep; probably with my own knives)

+1 on all that! I think it might have been worth the price alone just for his injecting "techniques" (I dont wanna give away too much :becky:). Thanks Todd for sharing all your info and stories. Thanks Fred and crew for a really well run class and also making me $180 poorer after shopping in your store.

Yes, I was there too and it was worth the price of admission within the first two hours! Many thanks to Todd, Fred, and the store staff... everything ran very smooth, I learned a ton of good information, and made some new friends!

Wish I could have been there. I hear there may be a second class this summer.

+1 on all that! I think it might have been worth the price alone just for his injecting "techniques" (I dont wanna give away too much :becky:). Thanks Todd for sharing all your info and stories. Thanks Fred and crew for a really well run class and also making me $180 poorer after shopping in your store.

Only $180? You got off easy! :becky:

I have to agree with all of the above comments. It was an outstanding class with a wealth of great information, tips, techniques, etc.

Great job by Fred and staff! The propane heater was shut off at just the right time Sunday morning....Mike was down to his t-shirt and I think he was getting ready to get down to his shorts........:shock::tsk:

Class was great. Betsy and i had a wonderful time. Todd was down to earth and did a very good job explaining everything. Highly recommend!

+2 great job by all.

Thanks everyone. Fred, Tim, Jason, et al were AWESOME. I can't wait to go back to beautiful downtown Shillington, PA. I was damn tired afterwards, though.

I'm like a BBQ ninja when secrets are spilled.

this was my third time taking Todd's class and each time I have learned new things ...I advise taking his class if offered again

Thanks everyone. Fred, Tim, Jason, et al were AWESOME. I can't wait to go back to beautiful downtown Shillington, PA. I was damn tired afterwards, though.

Appreciate the kind words, Todd! It was an honor to assist you, and learn about your technique.

Yeah....I'm still trying to catch up. The time change didn't help us, that's for sure! Please let me know when you've replenished your stock of Plowboys t-shirts. -Jason

Back