• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class 2 Champions, 1 Class, 1 Weekend

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
May 28-29
Tulsa, OK

The resumes...

Grand Champion – American Royal International Invitational; Kansas City, MO - 2009
Grand Champion – Fountains at Green Briar; Independence, MO - 2009
Grand Champion – Blue Springs Blazeoff; Blue Springs, MO - 2009
Grand Champion – Racing for the BBQ; KC, MO – 2009
Grand Champion – Smoke on the Prairie; El Dorado, KS – 2009
Grand Champion – Wild Blue BBQ; Burlington, KS – 2009
Grand Champion – Butt to Butt XI; Shannon, IL – 2009
Grand Champion – Chest to Chest; Great Bend, KS – 2009
Grand Champion – Bordertown Bash; Ft. Smith AR-2009
Grand Champion - Bixby BBQ & Music Festival; Bixby, OK-2009
Grand Champion - Stilwater Elks 21st Annual Blazathon; Stillwater, OK-2009
Grand Champion - Smokin Red Dirt BBQ; Enid, OK-2009
Grand Champion - VFW Post 1 IBCA ; Tulsa, OK 2009
Grand Champion – Big Green Egg Scramble; Des Moines, IA – 2009
Grand Champion - Bixby BBQ & Music Festival; Bixby, OK-2008
Grand Champion – Wild Blue BBQ; Burlington, KS – 2008
Grand Champion – Smokin on Big Creek; Pleasant Hill, MO – 2008
Grand Champion – July 4 Festival; Alma, MO – 2007
Grand Champion – Jesse James Festival; Kearney, MO – 2007
Grand Champion - Pigs Can Fly BBQ Cookoff; Ada, OK-2007
Grand Champion - Cherokee Strip BBQ & Chili Cookoff; Ponca City, OK-2007
Grand Champion – July 4 Festival; Alma, MO - 2005

Reserve Grand Champion – Basswoods Cookoff; Platte City, MO – 2009
Reserve Grand Champion – Great Pork BBQlossal; Des Moines, IA – 2009
Reserve Grand Champion – Johnson Co Fair; Warrensburg, MO – 2009
Reserve Grand Champion – That BBQ Thanq in the Sprang; Salisaw, OK-2009
Reserve Grand Champion - Pigs Can Fly BBQ Cookoff; Ada, OK-2009
Reserve Grand Champion - Smoke In the Air; Park City, KS-2009
Reserve Grand Champion - Bikes, Blues & BBQ; Fayetteville,AR-2009
Reserve Grand Champion - Smokin Red Dirt BBQ; Enid, OK-2008
Reserve Grand Champion - Pigs Can Fly BBQ Cookoff; Ada, OK-2008
Reserve Grand Champion – July 4 Festival; Alma, MO – 2008
Reserve Grand Champion – River City Roundup; Omaha, NE – 2008
Reserve Grand Champion – Smokin on the Creek; Sugar Creek, MO – 2008
Reserve Grand Champion – July 4 Festival; Alma, MO – 2005
Reserve Grand Champion – Liberty, MO – 2005

1st Place Brisket – American Royal International Invitational - 2009
2nd place Brisket - American Royal Invitational-2009
2nd place Brisket - Great American BBQ Invitational-2009
3rd place Pork - American Royal Invitational-2009
4th place Pork -American Royal Open-2009
1st Place Pork – American Royal International Invitational – 2008
1st Place Pork – Great American BBQ Open – 2008
1st place Pork - Jack Daniels World Championship-2008

Is this going to be a recurring thing, Todd? We're committed to a local competition on the weekend that David announced earlier, but I'd love to learn from you guys at some point.

Is this going to be a recurring thing, Todd? We're committed to a local competition on the weekend that David announced earlier, but I'd love to learn from you guys at some point.

There might be one real close to you RonL, keep your eye out... :tape:

This course will feature Butcher BBQ and Plowboys BBQ for the first time. We're approaching the height of our competition season here in the Midwest along with graduations, family vacations, and other summer commitments. We wanted to get something on the schedule sooner than later.

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn that, yes, there will be at least one more course in late October in Michigan. Not 100% final, but we are working hard and fast with the organization there to make it happen.

There are a couple of other options, but weekends are already sparse for this year. We'll be lucky if we can get 3-4 classes in this year.

Anyway, I have a TON of respect for David as a meat expert, cook, and friend. This is going to be awesome! Registration link will be ready to post today.

This course will feature Butcher BBQ and Plowboys BBQ for the first time. We're approaching the height of our competition season here in the Midwest along with graduations, family vacations, and other summer commitments. We wanted to get something on the schedule sooner than later.

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn that, yes, there will be at least one more course in late October in Michigan. Not 100% final, but we are working hard and fast with the organization there to make it happen.

There are a couple of other options, but weekends are already sparse for this year. We'll be lucky if we can get 3-4 classes in this year.

Anyway, I have a TON of respect for David as a meat expert, cook, and friend. This is going to be awesome! Registration link will be ready to post today.

I have the very same respect for this man, and everyone that has ever had a chance to sit and visit with him knows his cooking skills are not limited to the comp world. The man can cook!

It's killing me that I won't be able to get up there. I've cooked with Todd, and learned a lot. I cooked with Todd while were next to David and learned a lot just from normal conversation over the course of a contest! If you have the opportunity to take this class, I'd go and turn into a sponge and soak up as much as you can!

[/COLOR]

I have the very same respect for this man, and everyone that has ever had a chance to sit and visit with him knows his cooking skills are not limited to the comp world. The man can cook!

I feel a group hug coming on.

David,
I could use a little preview this weekend in Stillwater. CU there and maybe a bit of help to make me be more competitive.
Mack

[/COLOR]

I feel a group hug coming on.

I take it you 2 will share a room? :twisted:

Cost savings mod.

If there is one in October I will make it a point to go. I am committed to a comp that weekend in May. Keep us posted please.

Back