• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ribs, Brisket and ABT's (pron heavy)

watertowerbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Yesterday was the last really nice day in December here. It was in the mid 40's so I had to get one last WARM cook in befoe the snow started to fly (which is happening as I type this). I cooked 10 ABT's, 3 racks of baby backs and 1 - 13 lb packer. Here is their story...........

P.S. the pictures are dark, but the color was better in real life. I need a better camera or a lesson on how to use the one I've got.:eusa_clap

everyone on the smoker
PICT0239.jpg

ribs ready for wrap
PICT0240.jpg

brisket ready for wrap
PICT0241.jpg

1st rack ready to eat
PICT0242.jpg

2nd nd 3rd rack ready to eat
PICT0243.jpg

brisket point
PICT0245.jpg

brisket flat
PICT0247.jpg

burnt ends ready to go back in smoker
PICT0246.jpg

flat slices in tupperware with all the drippings
PICT0248.jpg

burnt ends off and ready to eat
PICT0249.jpg

It all turned out really good. My folks at nearly a rack or ribs, my USMC buddy home on leave at 2 ABT's, 6 burnt ends and 7 ribs. Gave away another 1/2 rack to a friend. Still plenty left for us and the people at work. Thanks for looking.

Matt that all looks first class. Looks like you're really getting that new smoker dialed in. Keep it up.

right on man that looks wicked,here i am sitting here eating a bolagna sandwich and drooling all over the place!!!!!

:-D

Nice looking grub! I need a better job, the last time I cooked a whole brisket, three racks of BB's and ABT's was well...never. Lucky to drum up 15# of shoulder at a time lol.

Back