• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

CT BBQ Contest

Or the one one that BrooklynQ fixed. I don't care. :lol:

i allready fixed it.. went to both the ct site and the nebs site. Cant find any details bout the event.. start times, turnin times, etc... is it 2 days or 1?

guess it wouldve helped to read all the way down... i checked out the application first... didnt read the whole thing... oopss.

C'mon guys go for it! They have a listing of some of the teams already signed up. Zacks is back, and there's a couple of others from Long Island and even one from Brooklyn. Defend your titles!

phil... I could be persuaded to go up... if you are looking for a willing assistant... :)

EXCELLENT! Now I know I'm gonna get to eat your BBQ again, but I won't know which one it is until you're named Grand Champions!

BrooklynQ said:
EXCELLENT! Now I know I'm gonna get to eat your BBQ again, but I won't know which one it is until you're named Grand Champions!
It will be easy--it's the best Q submitted!!!
That will have "Brethren" written all over it (quality wize).

I just learned something new--
I you enter about a thousand smilies, you can make the pages scroll horizontally :lol: :wink:

TIM

We're in!! Will register "BBQ-Brethren" tomorrow... Colt.. your in too?

Guess the Backyard Chef aint going back into the pit..

ok.. looks good.. Ferry allows trailers, so its only an hours drive from the ferry location in CT to the site. Ferry is a short drive from my house.

Greg.. I'm getting a hotel for the family for saturday night. Is T-bird coming?

Phil... what is the plan for the weekend? go up saturday come home sunday night? Ferry both ways?

colt45 said:
Phil... what is the plan for the weekend? go up saturday come home sunday night? Ferry both ways?

Im lookin into it.. either go up Friday night and get some sleep or first ferry out Saturday morning. Then take the last one out Sunday night. Believe me.. after a night of cookin.. last thing were gonna want is to drive. Ferry cuts 2.5 hours off the trip.

Back