A campfire breakfast...

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I've been camping for the last few days, it was nice to get away and relax. :)

The first night was ribeyes and tatoes..

a836fd41-1.jpg

1112806a-1.jpg

for breakfast I made biscuits and sausage gravy.. (again)
I place the biscuits in tin pans, then wrap in foil and flip for even cooking.

a3e6897b-1.jpg

3ee7c951-1.jpg

878cfe30-1.jpg

149c085e-1.jpg

5d50cbb2-1.jpg

my favorite part of the trip.. sitting in my little chair with my fishing pole, watching the sun set. :-D

299e3b53-2.jpg

63762e39-1.jpg

It was a fun trip and I did a lot of campfire cooking but there are too many pics to post here. :redface::-D

Thank you for looking!

Looks awesome as always Jeanie. I love me some camping I'll be doing it soon once it cools down some.

Thanks Chaddie and Al!
Chaddie I did catch a lot of fish.. mainly catfish and sand bass. It was fun. :)

Al, let me know when you're going... I want to go too. lol :-D

Day-um Cowgirl..... We've always done pretty well when we have been camping, but what you put up for meals REALLY looks tempting.
thanks for sharing.

Great looking grub as always.
Looks like the livin' was easy and the fishing was good.
Glad ya had a great time.

DRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL! B&G is one of my favorite food groups. As alway Jeanie you pics are making me hungry.

I propose Cowgirl start a business hosting family camping trips by her pond. With views like that and food like that she could make a killing....

Great lookin stuff Jeanie, as always. I was in the Okie state again last week, but I didn't smell anything cookin............

Thank you Smokedinvt! :)
Rick, thanks.. it was a fun few days.
loinhrt, I love B&G too.. and they are so easy to make while camping. Thanks!
rick...that's an idea. We could catch shrimp and cook em. Thanks! :-D
Steph, thank you! Hope you two get to go.. please take pics for me!
4deuce, I didn't cook last week! Hope you had a nice visit while down this way. Thanks! :-D
lol Ed, I hope that's a good thing. Thanks! :becky:

Dang it, girl... you just make it look too easy!!!!

You should sign-up for BBQ Pitmasters #3 if they re-new the series.

(you already did most of the challenges on your own last year).

Great pics - dinner looks as good as breakfast!

Now that just looks like fun SWSW..... Great Pic's, great friends, great food, and a sunset..... who could ask for more....

Beautiful pics. I haven't been camping in a few years and your posts remind me of the fun I'm missing. Thanks for the reminder! I'm going up in the Blue Ridge this weekend!
V

wow and I thought camping was "roughing" it, great job on the open flame cooking.

Dang it, girl... you just make it look too easy!!!!

You should sign-up for BBQ Pitmasters #3 if they re-new the series.

(you already did most of the challenges on your own last year).

lol Thank you Bandit! I'm happy to be able to sit back and watch Big Poppa, Diva and Mista. I think they did a great job on the show. :thumb:

Thank you Moose and HWSW and TSTWAS (takes smack talk with a smile) lol It was a nice weekend.. I had a good time. :wink:

V, I hope you get to go camping.. and please take pics for me. Thanks!

Trev, thank you! I kept the meals pretty simple this trip...anything cooked over a campfire tastes good. :becky:

Thank you Bacchus!

Guerry, I have some pics... lol You know me pretty well.... I had to have fresh fish while camping. Thanks!:-D

Back