***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "International" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "International" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"International"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 12/4.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1462802_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1462805_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1463799_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1463837_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1465512_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
1469075_Phubar.jpg

WOW..... That one ended fast. I think we'd have had a lot more entries this week If'n it was a Turkey TD. Most folks planning Thanks Giving just didn't have time to do anything else I suppose...

Seems to me from watching closely this week, Thanks Giving is just a big as Christmas from a food standpoint. Certainly a big eye opener for me.

Cheers!

Bill

Wow, great entries, all! For this one though, Phubar worked with a tremendous handicap. Not only did he reform those recipes incorporating the grilling element, but also he had to make them tasty.

Ronelle NAILED that curry looks like to me. I love Thai currys and I still find it difficult to believe it was his first attempt.

They all look great, but I had to go with that curry from Ron L. What a great looking dish! :clap2:

WOW that did go fast but they all have me drooling. How to vote this is going to be tough...Great jobs guys

You know, I thought I entered this one. I see I didn't so I voted for Larry. I wanted to vote for DeGuerre but, couldn't figure out what I was looking at and it had no real shape like a starfish or something.

You know, I thought I entered this one. I see I didn't so I voted for Larry. I wanted to vote for DeGuerre but, couldn't figure out what I was looking at and it had no real shape like a starfish or something.
Did I miss yours????

:doh:You didn't post your entry in the entry thread!:doh:
stupid.gif

Wow, great entries. BBQ Grail's by far looks the most impressive of anything I've seen. It pained me to vote for him in two consecutive TD's, but I had to vote for Ron also.

I'll take your word about the poutine. I'm not sure if I could bring myself to hitting that. :oops:

I'm only about 16 votes behind but, I think we can rally! Go team Poutine!

These things happen, it was probably all that Bailey's I been drinking of late.

Ooooooooooo...another tie! Hey Ronelle! I'll accept this and share. How about you?:-D

Sounds good to me!

We can collaborate on the next category.

Back