Cambros for sale

AlabamaGrillBillies

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey fellas I have at least 4, maybe more Military Issue Cambros. These were introduced in 1999 to replace the old school mermites. The will hold a full steam pan, up to 6" deep. They come with three 1/3pan 6" deep containers with rubber seals. Here is a description of the units from a website:
The IFC is used to maintain food at acceptable serving temperatures at environmental extremes (-25° F to 120° F) during transport from field kitchens to soldiers at remote sites. The IFC is durable, uses standard size steam table pans, allows for easy field sanitation, and is produced using high density polyethylene for impact resistance. The item dimensions are 25" long by 17" wide by 9 1/4” deep. The container is issued with three 1/3-size, 6"-deep stainless steel insert pans with covers and gaskets.

I can email pics to whoever is interested, all are in great shape. Extremly similar to the civilain model UPCS 160. These retail for over $100 without the stainless steel 1/3 pans and lids.

Price is $75 for one cambro and 3 pans/lids plus shipping to your address. I'm guessing unless you live in Alaska shipping should run around $25.

Email me at mattpair@gmail.com

Hey guys, i've had a few tire kickers but no buyers. I'd be happy to send some pics to somebody interested. Take a look and make me an offer.

Again, another round of emails answered and pics sent. Please let me know if the pictures did not come through.

Sent email for pics

Still for sale, email and I'll send ya some pics. I'm trying to take my youngest neice to this weekend's Alabama Gama, and selling a few cambors sure would make it easier....:pray:

Back