• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New WSM 22.5....this thing is big.......

VA-Dave

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Received my new WSM 22.5 today. I can't believe how big this thing is. I'm 5' 10" and even the pics seem to shrink it some.

wsm5_zps6a3fd488.jpg

wsm6_zpse0aebf54.jpg

I don't like the door at all.

Everything else is solid though.

Dave

so, where is the smoke? why haven't you cooked anything in it yet?

:wink:

The only place I can get brisket around here is wally world. Went this morning and they won't be in until tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned :grin:

Dave

I bought the 18" model over a decade ago. I freaked out the first time I saw the 22.5", HUGE!!

Nice I wish I could still hide behind my WSM. :tsk:

I upgraded my door and charcoal ring, not sure I really needed the ring but I'm very happy with the CB door.

Nice I wish I could still hide behind my WSM. :tsk:

I upgraded my door and charcoal ring, not sure I really needed the ring but I'm very happy with the CB door.

Where did you buy the charcoal ring from?

I'm definitely ditching the door and buying the CB door.

Dave

Ahhh, nothing like a shiny new bullet but why wait for brisket, get ya big ol butts and get-r-dirty. You are really going to like that thing.

Saw this when I got home and my heart stopped. There wasn't a scratch on it though and everything fit perfectly.

box_zpsd10f0313.jpg

i wouldn't bother with a new door. it is what it is. a new one won't work any different.

it'll sure look cooler though. :thumb:

i wouldn't bother with a new door. it is what it is. a new one won't work any different.

it'll sure look cooler though. :thumb:

There are 1/8 inch gaps on both sides of the door. I'd be stunned if they didn't leak.

Dave

Back