Been Busy But Been Cooking--Pron Overload!

All of it looks fan-pharkin-tastic. Once again, Sako, you nailed it and made me hungry.

Don't end up in Q-Talk that often. This definitely got my attention. Amazing!! :thumb:

No CHIT you been cooking. You outdid yourself Sako everything and I mean everything looks amazing.

I cooked an amazing rack of ribs today but no pics because I just can't even try to follow this. Brother you are one of the ones that make us all work harder. It would be a sad day if you ever stopped cooking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You have put together a fabulous portfolio of food. You lead off with lobster (one of my favorite seafoods), and I was thinking "he will not top that"...I was wrong. :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

That's all right on point, great cooks!

Thanks brother!

All of it looks fan-pharkin-tastic. Once again, Sako, you nailed it and made me hungry.

Thanks Carl!

outstanding

Thanks Steve!

Don't end up in Q-Talk that often. This definitely got my attention. Amazing!! :thumb:

Thanks Ray!

No CHIT you been cooking. You outdid yourself Sako everything and I mean everything looks amazing.

Thanks Bill!

I cooked an amazing rack of ribs today but no pics because I just can't even try to follow this. Brother you are one of the ones that make us all work harder. It would be a sad day if you ever stopped cooking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words Paul! My therapeutic hobby to relieve stress turned into something I couldn't have ever imagined. :grin:

Damn you are a hell of a cook

Thank you sir!

You have put together a fabulous portfolio of food. You lead off with lobster (one of my favorite seafoods), and I was thinking "he will not top that"...I was wrong. :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

Lol, Thanks Jeremy! I love lobster too especially the 4-6oz tails.

When I get to heaven I hope all this is there waiting for me! [emoji4][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sako, what an incredible thread! Looks like a mighty fine summer!

I made stove top stuffing tonight because I didn’t want to drag my kids to the store with me. Now I feel bad after looking at your pics!

Back